Stay connected to the latest weather conditions with AccuWeather Platinum. Now supporting Android Wear, this free app features the new AccuWeather MinuteCast, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast, hyper-localized to your exact street address. AccuWeather offers the same Superior Accuracy and great experience across all Android smartphones and tablets, and Android Wear.
– AccuWeather MinuteCast – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
– MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
– For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
– Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
– Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
– Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
– Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
– Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
– Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
– Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
– Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
– Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
– Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Download AccuWeather Platinum for free and experience the Superior Accuracy that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.