BatteryBot Pro monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and widgets.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Small (1×1) and large (4×1) app widgets
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional — can be used as just a desktop widget
• Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to “minimum” to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I’ll help you figure out what’s wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
What's New 8.2.3• Fixed user-reported bug: App would crash if battery status changed while scrolling through history
• Fixed rare Android-reported bug involving history menu
• Updated Japanese translations