Construct a bridge with different materials, put it to the test using cars and trucks, and unlock the next brain-teasing level!
Explore the beautiful island nation of Camatuga and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers. Stress tests reveal whether the bridges you construct can withstand the daily stress of continual use from cars and trucks and, more recently, super-heavy tank trucks.
You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to construct the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free in this fun physics puzzle and simulation game!
– 40 brain tickling bridge construction levels
– Free build mode and help system
– 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
– Improved grid system
– 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
– Color coded load indicator for different building materials
– Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
– High score per level
– Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
– No ads in full version
Features SlopeMania Add-On
– Completely new Tiltin Islands
– 24 “sloping” levels inc. especially tricky “Crazy Levels”
– Option to build sloping roads – even for Camatuga
– Additional “Grotto” setting