Calendar status places your agenda on your notification drawer, providing easy and quick access to your agenda from any app and any screen. You can customize almost each detail in the layout so it will perfectly fit your needs and style.
Calendar Status also support Google Tasks, providing you the easiest way of tracking your tasks and assignments.
Features included only in Pro version
• Show more than 4 items on expanded layout.
• Select the status-bar icon (inc.option to remove the icon in Android 4.3 and up).
• Show calendar/event colored bullet and select its symbol.
• Show Today/Tomorrow instead of date.
• Select calendars to be shown.
• Select the notification click action (Open settings / Create new event / Open custom app).
• Make status bar icon to display the current day of the month.
• Set special style for today’s events.
What's New 2.1.4● Dutch translation (thanks to Erik)
● More patience when tasks sync fails
● Fixed crash when no events on Android 5.1 (LMY47I)
● More bug fixes