CalenGoo is a flexible and extensive calendar app with integrated task management. It is designed to make it easier and faster to work with your calendar on your phone. By its diverse configuration options you can customize it to suit your needs. This way your appointments and tasks are presented in a clear way that makes planning easier.
By integrating the Android calendar, it can be synced with many calendar systems such as Google, Exchange, CalDAV and iCloud. In addition, a direct sync with Google Calendar is integrated that you can use to sync all your past and future events.
Using the five calendar views (day, week, month, list, year) you can view your appointments and tasks in different ways. Appointments can be color coded and you can copy and move them using drag&drop.
– Drag&drop to copy, move, open and delete events
– A wide selection of widgets (day, week, month, list, tasks)
– Sharing calendars with other people and inviting people to appointments (via Google Calendar).
– Supports the same recurrence rules for recurring events as Google Calendar
– Icons can be assigned to events (when syncing directly with Google) and are also displayed in Google Calendar
– Improved time and date picker
– Search function
– Various reminder functions
– Multiple reminder types when syncing with Google Calendar (SMS,
email and pop-up)
– The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed.
– Floating and completable events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
– Appointments can be sent by SMS or email. When sending them by email, an ICS file can be attached so that the recipient can import the appointment directly.
– Calendars can be exported and imported as ICS files.
– Templates can be created to quickly create new appointments. Templates can also be combined.
– Print function to print various calendar views into a PDF file
– Android Wear support for creating appointments and tasks by voice.
– Local attachments
– Tasks in events
– Contacts can be linked to events