ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne). It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode.
It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks.
ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version.
ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
** IMPORTANT: ePSXe DOESN’T INCLUDE GAMES. GAMES MUST BE PROVIDED BY THE USER **
What's New 2.0.6- Updated the local netplay feature. Compatible with the rest of ports (Windows, Linux, Linux x64 and MacOSX)
- Added a lot of new color skins (thank to Javier ~ JZX1673)
- Fixed the input profiles when using the gpu renderer=hardware+shaders
- Added an option to disable the touchscreen press button effect
- Updated the opengl plugin to v16 (minnor fixes)
- Added a grid to the touchscreen gamepad editor
- Added language Hungarian (Eliterarking).