The smash hit RPG: Final Fantasy VII, which has sold over 11,000,000 units* worldwide, finally arrives on Android!
The first Final Fantasy to feature 3D backgrounds and CG movie scenes, this dramatic tale continues to be loved by numerous fans around the world. Battle stages also appear in full 3D for the first time, bringing an even greater sense of awe and spectacle to combat!
Customize your characters in any way you like using the fantastic “material” system that allows endless combinations of spells and abilities.
This product is a port based on Final Fantasy VII for PC (No changes or additions have been made to the story).
Android ver. Feature
– Play using a simple and comfortable virtual controller designed not to obscure the action, choosing between virtual analogue or fixed 4-way digital control pad options. The opacity of on-screen controls can also be adjusted from the Config Menu.
– Two new features to make play easier and more convenient! Android edition also includes an option to turn enemy encounters off on the world and area maps (will not skip event battles) and a Max Stats command to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye.
Major game controls
– Movement: Virtual joypad (Select between analogue and digital modes)
– Menu navigation: Fixed digital buttons
– Confirm: A button
– Cancel: B button
– Open menu: Y button
What's New 1.0.24- Now applicable for Android 4.2
- Sound issues fixed
- Other minor bugs fixed
2) Copy ‘com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFVII’ folder to ‘/sdcard/Android/obb/’