Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
– High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
– Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
– Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
– MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
– Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
– Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
– Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
– High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
– Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
– Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
– Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
– Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
– Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
– Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
– Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
– Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
What's New 3.1.32b- Updated/new presets for MiniSynth, GMS & Transistor Bass
- New demo song (Goldhands - Elisa)
- Audio Clips not cutting themselves when the project loops
- DirectWave samples not looping fix
- MP3 files sometimes not loading correctly
- 'Send to' (mail etc) save option
- Stability improvements
2) Copy ‘com.imageline.FLM’ folder to ‘/sdcard/Android/obb/’
3) Launch App
- Disabled register message