A beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED.
This application supports the following devices only
– Galaxy Nexus
– Nexus 4
– Nexus 5
– Nexus 5X
– Nexus 6
– Nexus 6P
– Nexus 7 2012
– Nexus 7 2013
– Nexus 10
– One Plus One
– One Plus 2
– One Plus 3
– One Plus X
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.0.+).
– Deep integration with franco.Kernel
– Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
– Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
– Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
– Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
– Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
– Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
– Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any “geek” knowledge
– Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
– A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
– A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
– A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
– Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
– CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
– Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app