Brand new version of GameKeyboard. This version supports new “Standalone” mode on rooted devices, which skips the need of switching soft keyboard. Users with an unrooted device can still use the original “Soft Keyboard” mode. Remind that some of the features are root-only, please refer to the features list for details.
General purpose mapping tools tailor-made for playing games. With this app, you can play keyboard/gamepad-only games with touchscreen, play touch-only games with physical gamepad/keyboard/mouse, play gamepad-only games with normal keyboard, or enter cheat code to supported games.
1. onscreen gamepad with:
– multi-touch (depends on device and OS)
– 4/8-way d-pad, up to 12 game buttons, 2 analog sticks
– resizable and customizable buttons layout
– fully configurable buttons mappings
2. re-map physical keys
3. save key/button mappings to profiles
4. full qwerty keyboard
5. create macro to perform autofire, combo keys, action sequence, and text input with single button hit
6. emulate Touchscreen action, even work with devices with no touchscreen (e.g. Android TV Box) (need root)
7. emulate real Analog Joystick (need root, and OS joystick support)
8. emulate Virtual Mouse (need root)
IMPORTANT: Make sure SELinux is disabled when using root-only features on Android 4.3+ devices
This app allow user to control games with:
– Mouse (need root)
– BluezIME-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller
– OS-compatible BlueTooth keyboard/controller (e.g. keyboard/controller connected to OS 4.2 as HID device) **
– OS-compatible USB keyboard/controller **
– virtual controller emulated from 3rd party tools (e.g. Moga Universal Driver system-mode, Sixaxis bypass-ime mode) **
– Xperia Play touchpad in Gingerbread (need root)
– built-in gamepad of various gaming devices
(**) reading analog input requires root access unless connecting controller through BluezIME
This app is originally provided as an add-on for our emulators, but now works with many other apps. Not all apps are compatible, so please test during the trial period.
For best compatibility we recommend using BluezIME-compatible controllers when physical controller is needed. Some compatibility issues can be solved with the help of root features, please contact us when having problem.
How to call up GameKeyboard
– enable “Settings->Use HotKey” then use [Vol. Up]/[Mouse Middle] as hotkey
– enable “Settings->Use Hotspot” then tap on hotspot screen corner
What's New 6.1.0- [fix] Lollipop compatible
- [change] Hotspot scale with screen size
- [change] support for modifier combo now optional (Settings->Modifier Combo)