Genius Scan enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and export your scans as JPEG or PDF with multiple pages.
Genius Scan has more than 20 million users and has won several productivity app prizes and awards!
Genius Scan integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
But first, the key features
– Detects page frame and corrects perspective
– Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
– Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
– Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
– Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
– Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
– To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
– At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
– On the road, to archive receipts
– To make a copy when you have no copier available
– To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
– Save the perfect recipe after cooking
– Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
– Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
What's New 4.1For the first update of the year, we’ve made several improvements to the app:
- New tab design on main screen
- Export by FTP right from Genius Scan, no need for a 3rd party app anymore
- New document picker, e.g. to attach a scan to an existing email from Gmail
- PDF generation is faster and supports a larger number of pages.
- Managed configuration (MDM) for enterprise