Convert your phone into the most powerful GPS for Android Powered Devices with GPS Waypoints Navigator, the world’s most sought-after smart phone navigation aide. With dozens of options for navigating the back-country, waterways and roadways, the tool set found in this software package will quickly become your best friend.
– Unlimited access to our vector map library with over 400 maps. Download maps for offline use.
– Waypoint and Trail Management Systems.
– Waypoint Search.
– Waypoint File System.
– Waypoint photography.
– Lots of maps! Choose from multiple sources: Downloadable Vector Maps, Topo Maps, Google Maps, Satellite Maps, OpenStreetMaps- MapNik, Mapquest, Cycling Maps OpenSeaMap.
– KML file importing and exporting for trails and waypoints. Data is viewable and navigable on your friend’s devices and in Google Earth.
– A panel for all your GPS parameters.
– Navigational compasses.
– Trail Recorder.
– Military Coordinate Finder
– Several waypoint creation tools: Enter coordinates, set a waypoint by tapping on a map, save your current position or enter an address (voice entry supported).
– Two Waypoint Guidance Systems including a dynamic waypoint compass that always points to your target and a new navigation concept- GPS Reflected Pseudo-Radar (available only from DS Software).
– Trail Guidance System.
– Map Search: Supports entry of addresses and coordinates in just about any format including UTM and MGRS.
– Satellite reports including satellite signal bar graphs and satellite position mapping.
– Email a map of your position. Navigation software not required on recipient’s device.
– Seamless integration with Google Earth.
– Different GUI ‘s to choose from.
– Data reporting for marine navigation.
– Supports several coordinate formats: Latitude/Longitude as degrees, deg:min or deg:min:sec, UTM, MGRS.
– Proximity alerts.
– Altitude profiling determined from your position matched to altitude values in land survey databases providing you with values that are more reliable than altitude values returned from your device’s GPS chip.
– Map with floating reticule that shows your position with bearing and distance to reticule.
– Sunrise Sunset report- Does not require a network connection. Useful for planning expedition turn around time or time to make camp.
– Data is backed up allowing battery change without data loss.
– Turn-by-turn driving directions and driving maps.
– You decide how compasses are controlled- By GPS or magnetically. Use magnetic control for indoors, underground or in caves.
– Customized unit reporting: Units reported as either U.S, Nautical or SI/Metric
– Detailed Help file
– Excellent customer service
– Supports multiple languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese (traditional and simplified).
With GPS Waypoints Navigator, every navigation experience will be as easy as a walk in the park!