To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man’s rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
– Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
– New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
– Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
– Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
– Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
– Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
– Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
– Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 & 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
What's New 1.07- Various bug fixes
OBB | DropAPK - Userscloud - Mega
2) Copy ‘com.rockstargames.gtavc’ folder to ‘/sdcard/Android/obb/’