Helium lets you backup your apps and data to your SD card or cloud storage. With Helium, you can sync app data from your other Android devices– even if they are not on the same network. Set up backup schedules with Helium, and never lose data again.
Helium does NOT require root. All Android users can use Helium to backup and sync Android applications.
1. Install Helium on Android
a) Root user? You’re done!
2. Install and run Helium Desktop (link below)
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Helium on Android should now be enabled.
Helium (Free) features
– Backup and restore to SD card
– Backup and restore from PC
Helium (Premium) features
– No ads
– Automatic Backup schedules
– Android to Android sync
– Cloud backup and restore: Dropbox, Box y Google Drive
Note: Some Sony devices have issues with Helium. This includes the Xperia S and Xperia Z. Sony has *disabled* backup on these devices completely.
Support Wiki: https://github.com/koush/support-wiki/wiki/Helium-Wiki