Horizon lets you record horizontal videos no matter how you hold your device. Hold it upright, sideways or even keep rotating it while capturing, your captured moment will always stay horizontal! Shoot with the back or front camera and share your creations!
Ever felt you had to rotate your device while recording a video? Do you often end up with vertical videos or videos in wrong orientation? Enter Horizon!
Horizon works like magic! It auto-levels you videos while recording, using your device’s gyroscope. The resulting orientation is corrected so that it always stays parallel to the ground. Horizon makes your phone act as a 1-axis gimbal rig.
With Horizon you can help bring an end to the Vertical Videos Syndrome. Yes, you can now record horizontal videos, while holding your device in portrait mode!
– Resolutions include VGA, HD and Full HD depending on the device
– Ability to record videos with the front or back camera for greater flexibility
– Three video quality options to help manage memory space: High, Medium, Low
– Three leveling modes include: Flex, the frame is always adjusted for maximum viewport; Rotate, the frame stays fixed; and Locked, the auto-leveling is disabled
– Start/stop video recording using the hardware camera button
– Videos are stored in DCIM folder allowing other apps to access them
– Other apps can launch Horizon to record a video for them
Horizon is free and lets you capture videos and photos with the Horizon logo embedded in the video. Via In-app purchase you can unlock additional functionality such as priority customer support, removal of the Horizon logo, ad removal and access to future features.
– Android 4.3 + (CyanogenMod ROMs have incompatibilities with Horizon)
– Accelerometer or Gyroscope
CyanogenMod users: please make sure that Privacy Guard allows Horizon to use the microphone, or else video recording will be unsuccessful.