Resize photos and pictures easily before sending them by Email or sharing them on Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest. It’s the most downloaded photo/picture resizer on Google Play.
It works with “Share via” or “Send to” feature of Android OS. Please read help page in the app before using Image Shrink.
– Automatic rotation according to Exif tag
– Keep Exif tags of original photos
– Keep GPS data of original photos
– Custom size
– Recently used apps on the top of the list
– One click deletion of resized photos created before
This full version has
– Batch resizing of multiple photos
– More size options
– Automatic delete old shrunken images
Resized photos/pictures are stored in a separate directory in SD card. Original pictures are kept intact.
This app doesn’t have features that photo editors have, like cropping, rotating and various effects. However it’s a simple and handy tool that is less than 200KB with minimal permissions.
HOW TO RESIZE #1
1. Select photos/pictures in Gallery
2. Share to Image Shrink.
HOW TO RESIZE #2
1. Choose ‘Attach File’ in email app
2. Choose Image Shrink
3. Choose Gallery
4. Select photos/pictures
What's New 2.6.2.00- Fixed a crash when the default app is gmail
- Fixed Vietnamese translation