iMuscle 2 has everything you need to plan and track your fitness program.
iMuscle 2 provides users with the ability to zoom into an area on our 3D human body and tap on a muscle to reveal exercises and stretches targeted to the development and/or rehabilitation of that specific muscle. Once identified, just add it to a workout. The app also features our unique animations which provide direction on how to properly perform each exercise. In addition to individual users, iMuscle 2 was designed with multiple users in mind, making it ideal for fitness instructors and physiotherapists to use with their clients.
– Rotate and zoom-in to our real 3D model with the musculature exposed to reveal superficial and many deep muscles.
– Slick new interface with easy to find workout and exercise areas featuring animated exercise icons.
– Over 650 high-quality 3D animated exercises and stretches for both gym and home users.
– Tap muscles to find exercises associated with that muscle.
– Search for exercises by type, area worked or equipment used.
– Add customized exercises to the app database.
– Easily create workouts with our drag & drop feature — with automatic prompts for set, rep and weight details.
– Share workouts with friends, workout partners or clients via e-mail.
– Easily track your body measurements.
– Track statistics for entire workouts or individual exercises.
– Share your progress via e-mail, Facebook & Twitter.
– 50+ Present workouts.
– Hints and tips for every exercise.
Please note: it is currently not possible to share workouts or personal data between Android and Apple devices.
If you have modified or rooted your device (i.e. switched to ART runtime), iMuscle 2 may not work as intended.
iMuscle 2 keys are
– choose you favorite exercises
– build you workout or use preset workouts specifying your weights sets and reps
– enjoy every exercise you do
– enjoy your fitness training and improve your health
How to use
1. To work on a particular body area, zoom into the area on our 3D model. Tap on a muscle you want to work on and a thumbnail list of all the exercises associate with that muscle will be presented.
2. Select an exercise and you’ll be shown an animated 3D model performing that exercise. You’ll also see a written detailed description of how to perform the exercises. Primary and secondary muscles targeted will also be highlighted.
3. Add the exercise to a workout.