Jump Desktop is a powerful remote desktop application that lets you control your computer from your phone or tablet. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable and very easy to set up. A streamlined user interface gives you the best possible remote desktop experience on any of your mobile or tablet devices.
– Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
– Multi-touch ready: Pinch-zoom, two finger scrolling, mouse dragging all supported. Even three finger taps are supported to quickly show and hide the keyboard.
– Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access using Wi-Fi and 3G without worrying about your router settings. Use your Google account to setup and manage computers automatically (optional)
– SSH Tunnel support (new!)
– The best external keyboard and mouse support on Android: Supports all external keyboard keys and shortcuts. Right mouse clicks supported too with external mice – all natural, PC like!
– Universal application: Works on tablets and phones – buy it only once and use it on all your Android devices
– Full support for multitasking: Switch to other apps without disconnecting
– Supports large custom screen resolution
– Full mouse support: left and right clicks, dragging, scrolling, precision pointer movement
– Touch redirection support for Windows 8 and Server 2012
– Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
– Secure: 40/56/128bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication support
– Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
– Multiple monitor support on Windows 7 and above
– Console sessions
– Audio streaming
– RD Gateway support
– Tested with Mac OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
– Secure: Supports SSL encryption when used with Jump’s automatic setup instructions: http://jumpdesktop.com/go
– 8, 16-bit color
– OS X Screen Sharing support
– Multiple monitor support
– Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize