Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a “sleep” mode or “on charge” where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen.
It’s main features are
– Controlling the notification LED for phones that have them (cycling colors through outstanding notifications)
– Sound control, including repeating sounds
– Vibration control, including custom vibration patterns and repeating vibrations
– Android wear vibration support
– Sleep times
– Lock screen based notifications (on phones that support live wallpapers on lock screens)
– Contact specific notifications for certain notification types
If you’ve come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 600 applications and system events such as:
– Missed calls
– Voice mail
– Calendar reminders
– SMS messages
– MMS messages
– Low battery
– No signal
– Google talk
…and many many more
See our website for a full list of applications supported: http://www.reactle.com/p/features.html
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
It’ll even push notifications out to your pebble smart watch, Sony smart Watch and the DashClock lock screen extension.
What's New 3.73.00- Set your own text Text to Speech text
- New TTS options for only playing when connected to certain devices (bluetooth, wired headsets etc)
- Sleep mode for popup notifications
- Fix for nexus and pixel missed calls not clearing