Use offline maps and GPS even without an internet connection. This app is great for hiking, boating, geocaching and other outdoor activities.
– Multiple global online maps
– Multiple regional online maps
– Share your current or planned position
– Navigate easily
– Find your way back
– Challenge yourself
– Save places you visit
– Record tracks with single tap
– Upload tracks to GPSies
– Trip Computer
– Support for Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and KitKat.
– Ability to use barometer sensor in Galaxy Nexus and other devices.
Only in Pro version
– Trackback feature
– Unlimited waypoints and tracks
– Multiple files with waypoints
– Lock compass to bearing
– UTM and OSGB grids
– Custom map servers
– FourSquare and Wikipedia support
What's New 2.8- 'What 3 words' support