Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package, optimised for mobile use. It runs smoothly on a wide range of phones and tablets, including older and low end devices.
The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
– Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
– Automatisation of all parameters
– 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
– 8 patterns per channel
– Load samples from SD-card
– Sample via microphone
– Trim samples
– Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
– Song editor with loop function
– Send and receive projects via e-mail
– Compatible with iOS version
– WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
– Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.