With more than 10 millions of fan players worldwide, Real Drift Car Racing is the most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices, and yet easy to control and fun to play thanks to an innovative drift helper.
Get ready to drive high performance cars (turbo or naturally aspirated) and make them drift at high speed in tracks designed specifically for drift racing. Improve your racing and drifting skills and earn virtual money to tune and customize your car.
– The most realistic 3D drift racing simulation on mobile devices
– Customizable difficulty: from total novice to professional drifter
– Extensive customization options: change body color, body vinyl, rims model, rims color and tire signature
– Extensive tuning options: increase engine power, add a turbo, change handling settings (weight distribution, camber angle etc.), change gear ratios and shift speed
– Photo mode to share your coolest drifts with your friends
– Realistic simulation of all aspect (engine, drivetrain, tires, etc.) of the car
– Specific engine sound for every car with turbo whistle and blow off valve
– Backfire effects with sounds
– Accurate points calculation: earn points by drifting at high speed, at high drift angle and, by light touching walls during a drift
– Online and local leaderboard to challenge your friends and people all over the world
– Big training track to improve your drifting and racing skills
– Cool dubstep soundtrack by Liquid Stranger and Simplify Recordings.
– Optimized for Intel x86 mobile devices.
Features only in the full version
– No adverts
– 9 new drift racing tracks
– 8 new powerful cars with specific and realistic setup
– New challenging career mode with 25 championships with growing difficulty
– All tuning options unlocked.
– Accelerometer (gyroscope) or touch steering mode
– Slider or touch throttle
– Automatic or manual transmission
– Metric or Imperial units of measurement
What's New 3.6- fixed an issue that could cause lags on some devices, especially on Mountain Track V1 and V2.
2) Copy ‘com.realdrift.sipon’ folder to ‘/sdcard/Android/obb/’