Root Call Blocker is a powerful call, SMS and MMS blocker for root users. Stop bill collectors and text message spammers 100% of the time with our unique superuser-enabled call manager.
Unlike other call filters, RCB silently blocks calls and messages at a system level. You need not even know its working and can choose to be notified only if specific numbers are blocked. It doesnt need to be set it as a default messaging app to block SMS. It will not cut current calls when blocking during an ongoing call. Its just better than the rest.
– Phone never rings and the screen never turns on
– In-call widgets to ignore/block calls on the fly
– Remotely manage lists with Google Contact Groups
– Block SMS without setting as default messaging app
– Native Tasker plugin
– Customize notifications with vibration, ringtone and LED colors
– Completely ignore spam calls and messages
– Import large lists of numbers from files, including CSV
– Block MMS and numbers containing letters
– Reject unknown, withheld, private and restricted numbers
– Keep blocked calls and messages private with password, dialer code or pattern
– Block area codes or countries using Wildcards
– Silent/hidden operating mode
– Cloud backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
– Google Groups integration
– SMS auto-replies
– Encrypted backups
Supported languages: English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Català, Deutsch, Suomi, Nederlands, Čeština, Svenska, Magyar, Polski, Român, Русский, Türkçe, 简体中文, 繁體字 and more.
– APPLICATION REQUIRES SPECIAL ROOT/SUPERUSER ACCESS, visit our website for more information: http://fahrbot.co.uk/root
– 99% OF “IT STOPPED WORKING” ERRORS ARE CAUSED BY timed out root requests after auto-updates, to use this app together with auto-update in Play, you MUST disable re-authentication or click “remember” in your superuser app.
– THIS APP DOESN’T BLOCK IP TRAFFIC – you cannot use it with WiFi or LTE calling enabled. So called “enhanced messaging” is also not supported.
What's New 126.96.36.199.B75- SuperSu BETA 2.68 campatibility
- Daemon now forces data connection on boot
- Fixed typo in persistent notification