Screen Stream Mirroring is the most powerful app for mirroring and broadcasting your Android screen and audio in real time.
You can share your screen “live” just like a dual screen to any device or pc on the same network through media player, web browser, Chromecast, and UPnP / DLNA devices (Smart TV or other compatible devices).
You can make powerful presentation for work, education, or gaming.
You can live broadcast everything to Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Facebook, Ustream, and any other internet popular streaming servers: perfect to broadcast your favorite games.
You can also record it to video files.
This is the full version of Screen Stream Mirroring. Full version contains no time limit and no ad.
Following features are available
– No root: Prior to Android 5.0 you need to run our startup tool from your computer to activate screen mirroring.
– Mirroring, screen sharing with media players and tools such as VLC, XBMC/KODI, OBS (Open Broadcaster Software), and others…
– Mirroring, screen sharing with web browsers
– Broadcasting to Twitch, Youtube (Youtube Gaming), Facebook, Ustream, and others…
– Mirroring, screen sharing with UPnP / DLNA video players such as XBMC/KODI
– Mirroring, screen sharing with UPnP / DLNA devices such as Smart TV, Blu Ray players, and others compatible devices
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast)
– Streaming timer and stop when lock screen
– Camera overlay widget while you stream
– Image overlay
– Twitch chat preview while you broadcast
– internal audio (ROOTED Android 4.4 and above) and microphone streaming
– Mixed audio (internal + microphone) streaming (ROOTED Android 4.4 and above)
– Screen drawing while mirroring (perfect for showing)
– Compatible with Network Tethering (wifi, bluetooth, USB)
– Many settings to optimize performances
– Any number of connections can be made, so multiple people can connect at the same time
Instructions for unrooted devices: http://goo.gl/lGLl59