SD Maid will help you keep your device clean and tidy!
It offers a collection of tools to manage applications and files.
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already removed leave something behind.
Logs, crash reports and other files you don’t really want are constantly being created.
Your storage is collecting files and directories you don’t recognize.
Let’s not go on here… Let SD Maid help you!
Among SD Maids tools are
– Explorer: A full-fledged file manager.
– Searcher: Helps you find files by name or content.
– AppControl: Allows you to manage installed user and system applications.
– CorpseFinder: Removes data belonging to already uninstalled applications.
– SystemCleaner: Removes known unwanted files. You can adjust results by choosing different filters or creating your own.
– Biggest: Gives you an overview where you storage is being used up.
– Databases: Improves database size and performance.
– LastModified: Can show you which files have been altered in a chosen time period.
Additional features can be enabled by purchasing SD Maid Pro.
What's New 4.5.7- Improved: Translations.
- Improved: Debug logging.
- Fixed: SD Maid crashing after processing an uninstall or app reset.