The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor. In Splendor, you embody a rich merchant during the Renaissance. You will use your resources to acquire mines, transportation methods, and artisans who will allow you to turn raw gems into beautiful jewels, attract nobles and earn prestige.
The digital version of Splendor faithfully adapts all the various elements of the award-winning board game created by Marc André and published by Space Cowboys’.
– Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
– Lavish graphics and cards, true to the original game.
– “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
– Solo mode, pass & play and online multiplayer (2 to 4 players).
– An exclusive game mode: scenario-based “Challenges”.
– Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th centuries.
– Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
– 3-minute step-by-step interactive tutorial to learn the game and digital interface.
– Achievements board.
– Worldwide leaderboards and rank system by connecting with a Days of Wonder account
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
Languages available: English, French, German