The OFFICIAL digital adaptation of the best-selling board game Splendor.
In Splendor, you embody a rich merchant during the Renaissance. You will use your resources to acquire mines, transportation methods, and artisans who will allow you to turn raw gems into beautiful jewels, attract nobles and earn prestige.
The digital version of Splendor truthfully adapts all the various elements of the Space Cowboys’ award-winning board game.
– Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master.
– Lavish graphics, true to the original game.
– Solo mode and pass-and-play mode, 2 to 4 players.
– New game mode: scenario-based “Challenges” to learn advanced techniques or just have fun with rules tweaks. Historically-accurate background stories for Challenges set in the 15th to 16th century period.
– Multiple types of Artificial Intelligence, based on unique strategy behaviors instead of difficulty.
– Excellent interactive tutorial to teach the game and digital interface.
– Achievements board.
– Worldwide leaderboards by connecting with a Days of Wonder account.
– “Renaissance” graphical and musical ambiance.
Splendor introduces a special game mode called Challenges. Challenges are based on historical events and anecdotes of the 15th and 16th centuries, setting up a real scenario in various places across the world. They teach you advanced techniques and offer rules variants. They put the player in unique situations with a goal to reach. Either earn a certain number of points or pick up a special card combination, in a limited time or limited number of moves.
Become a game expert and achieve 48 challenges along the trading routes of the world (Madrid, St. Petersburg…), not to mention duels facing great historical figures such as Charles V or Marie Stuart.
Languages available: English, French, German
What's New 2.0.0- Online game feature is live! Play against human opponents worldwide and cross-platforms!
- Online games are either ranked or unranked, with 2 to 4 players, and you can include a password to make private games.
- Victory conditions: in ranked games, the number of Prestige points to win is fixed to 15. In unranked games, you can set the number of points you like.
- Various bug fixes
2) Copy ‘com.daysofwonder.Splendor.gp’ folder to ‘/sdcard/Android/obb/’