Play as John, a private in the service of the Federation. Focus on amusing story and dynamic battles. Journey through the cosmos, upgrade your ship, make important story decisions and have fun fighting those epic bosses!
– Grab your phone and play instantly. Your screen is your controller (virtual sticks? Yuck!)
– Rescue your friends or obey the orders – follow the storyline and make choices
– Don’t get shot – upgrade your ship with in-game currency (no IAP!) and weapons to finish your enemies in multiple astonishing ways
– Follow the relationship between the man and the machine spiced up with amusing conversations and absurd humor.
– Discover a wild variety of spaceships and fleet
– Use your skills to unlock achievements
– Support for game controllers
John doesn’t fight to rack up kills or for honor and pride. At least not anymore. He just fights to survive and get the whole thing over with. His ship is controlled by Ellie, an Artificial Intelligence which is programmed to help pilots stay mentally strong throughout the war and which cannot kill human beings.
Federation is about to turn the tide of the war but then things start to go wrong. Ellie puts John into hibernation for 1000 years. Now he will have to discover what really happened and maybe, but just maybe, save the galaxy.
What's New 2.0.9- Bug fixes
2) Copy ‘com.tabascointeractive.starhorizon’ folder to ‘/Android/obb/’