TextGrabber + Translator easily extracts snippets of text from a variety of printed sources by using the device’s camera. You can digitize printed information and translate it into any of more than 90 languages anywhere anytime.
Just take a picture of the text, and you can immediately edit and translate it, share via e-mail and SMS, or transfer it directly to other applications installed on your device – social networks, online storage services, etc.
With TextGrabber + Translator you can scan and translate:
– Book fragments
– Manuals and instructions
– Product ingredients, etc.
– Accurate Internet-free text recognition in more than 60 languages, including English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Greek, Chinese, Korean and others.
– Captured text can be easily edited or copied to the clipboard
– Instant translation from more than 90 languages (please note: an Internet connection is required for translation)
– Fast & convenient information sharing via email or SMS
– One-tap transferring of recognition results to other applications – social networks, online storage services, etc. via Android ‘Share’ function
– Search engine support
– All captured texts are stored in the app and can be easily found anytime in the “History” folder.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: 3 mega pixels camera or more with autofocus
An Internet connection is not required for OCR!
OCR HINT: Please select the appropriate language (up to three at a time) before recognition