With The Shadow Sun, Ossian Studios brings together all its expertise from working with Dungeons & Dragons and The Witcher in order to create a deep, story-driven RPG experience for Android. Prepare yourself for visceral real-time combat, a gorgeously detailed world to adventure in, complex characters to interact with, and an epic tale of an ancient city held within the grip of a mysterious plague.
Enter a world that has felt an alien touch upon its sun. An ever-increasing shadow that creeps across the sun’s brilliant face, with consequences that are only now becoming horrifically apparent…
HOURS OF ADVENTURE
– A 10-hour adventure where you explore the decadent imperial city of Shar and the exotic desert lands around it, delving into a story filled with intrigue, danger, and shocking surprises.
– Explore over 70 unique areas and uncover 200+ unique items, hidden secrets, and ancient treasures.
– A handy journal tracks your quests and a detailed codex notes new characters, places, and creatures you encounter.
– An original orchestral soundtrack and amazing soundscape will immerse you into this dark fantasy world.
– Create your own male or female character and customize their attributes and appearance.
– Choose from among 30 attacks, spells, and skills to suit your favourite play style, and develop those abilities exactly how you want as the game progresses.
– Solve quests in multiple ways and have new NPC dialogue options open up depending on your skills.
– Ally with one of four companions to adventure alongside you, each with their own personality and abilities, and win their friendship or suffer their disapproval depending on your choices.
– Adopt a faithful dog companion to fight by your side.
* In-app purchases are purely optional! *
The 3 starter packs are optional DLC that have extra content and quests, none of which are required to enjoy the game. The in-depth hint guide also provides a full walkthrough and gameplay tips, along with details on companions, secrets, monsters, and other helpful information.
What's New 1.10- Fixed slowdown on area map screen
2) Copy ‘com.ossianstudios.theshadowsun’ folder to ‘/sdcard/Android/obb/’