The pinball masters at Zen Studios have partnered with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman, the Eisner Award-winning creator and writer of The Walking Dead for his Skybound imprint at Image Comics, to create an all-new digital pinball table based on the award-winning The Walking Dead game series.
– The Walking Dead Pinball table playfield is a tour of the most iconic locations from the game, including the St. John’s Dairy Farm, Travelier Motel, Bell Tower, Train & Level Crossing, RV and more.
– Original lines and award winning voice actors from the game, including Dave Fennoy and Melissa Hutchison
– Missions center on player choice in survival situations such as choosing who to save in a zombie attack, solving problems within the group, and acquiring important tools, vehicles and fuel.
– Lee, Clementine and The Walking Dead zombies are represented as 3D characters in game.
What's New 1.0.3- Fixed an issue that may cause License Check problems under certain conditions, which could affect a small fraction of users.
- A new feature has been added: "Controller Sensitivity" allows players to adjust the sensitivity of physical controllers. If you experience stuck or unresponsive flippers on any table, you can set the Controller Sensitivity values higher than zero. Controller Sensitivity can be modified by accessing the Options/Controls menu in-game.