Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + PlayStore links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
PRO Features Added
– Multiple backups per app
– 0-click batch restore
– Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
– Multi-user support for some apps! (eg: games)
– Batch verification
– Backup apps without closing them!
– Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
– Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
– Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
– Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
– Hypershell speed
– Migrate system data across different ROMs
– Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
– “Destroy all Market links” feature
– Apps freezer (incl. batch support)
– Market “auto updating” manager
– Convert user apps <=> system apps
– Unlimited schedules
– Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
– Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
– Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
– TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
– Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
– Change the device’s Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
– Protect backup against deletion
– Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
– Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
– Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
– CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
– Brand the app with your name
– Bloatware Melter (experimental)
– Convert app data to/from faster WAL DB format
– And more!
What's New 8.0.0- Added support for Adoptable storage (Android 6.0+) including: Backup/Restore, Free space gauge, Restore destination override, Data profiles.
- Added the ability to "force move" apps to/from Adoptable storage.
- [PRO] Upgraded to Dropbox API v2 (needs re-authentication).
- Updated translations.