Unpossible will test your skills, your reflexes, and even your memory. It will make you smile. It will probably make you scream. You will die often and it will always be your fault. Fight to learn the obstacles…they already know how to fight you. Relentless. Thrilling. Unpossible!
Unpossible is played with easy to learn controls with options for touch, tilt and external controllers. Each control scheme is designed so the controls get out of your way. You’ll feel at one with the game.
Dodge an endless series of glowing obstacles in this futuristic sci-fi world. Get as far as you can in each level — survive for 60 seconds to unlock harder levels. See why it’s not just impossible, it’s Unpossible!
– Simplicity: Super approachable introduction to the Unpossible world. Hone your skills here. Last 60 seconds in Simplicity to unlock Futile and Daily Futile.
– Futile: Where most people will spend their time. Faster than Simplicity, Futile will find your weakness and make you conquer it. Survive for 60 seconds in Futile to unlock Ultra and Daily Ultra.
– Ultra: It’s Ultra Unpossible. This is the pinnacle of Unpossible. The obstacles spin, the sequences you learned before will need to be unlearned. You will be challenged all the way to your soul. Ultra is hardcore. Masocore even. Only the strongest will make it through Ultra.
– Special mode cruise: This is the zen level. You can’t die. Practice your turns if you’d like or hang your device on a wall to make a live-action art piece. It’s chill.
What's New 1.2.1- Awesome new graphics effects for NVIDIA Tegra K1 devices. God rays & other gloriousness!
- Amped glow effects -- be warned, HIGH graphics requires a high end device
- More controller improvements
- Improved ability to cycle to/from external controllers