Control your music and video playback and calls with waves of your hand over your phone. No touching required. Control music with the screen off too.
Works with your favorite music/streaming and video apps
Get air gestures today on the phone you have now.
This Pro version gives all current and future features at no additional cost.
Galaxy Ace, Y, and Fit: Try a different music app for the list further down.
If Screen Off not working – Turn on Device Administrator in Settings Tab
Actions for Pro: Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Volume Up/Down, Launch Google Voice Search, Screen Toggle On/Off, Toggle UI, Recent Apps, Cycle Apps, None
– At your desk: No need to turn on the screen or unlock to change songs
– Driving: Don’t take your eyes off the road to change songs
– Cooking: Control your music with your hands covered in dough
– Cleaning: Don’t worry about getting dirt and grime all over your screen
– Eating: Don’t worry about smearing all that burger juice on your phone
– Working Out: Don’t fall off the treadmill trying to unlock your phone
If you would like to help put Wave Control in your native language, please email me!
Player Compatibility List:
Any Music/Streaming/Video app that supports “Headset Controls”
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
Holding it there (hover) – Pause/Resume
One wave across – Next Song
Two waves across – Previous Song
Three times – Enable/Disable the controls
*Be sure to enable Headset Button Control in your player of choice
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it’ll register a wave
After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
Practice your wave techniques by checking the “Last Action”
If you’re getting another player responding to the commands, use the Set Target Media App setting