¡Recommended as a miracle for better sleep! Find out why the world is sleeping better with White Noise. Features ambient sounds of the environment to help you relax during the day and sleep great at night.
Do you have trouble going to sleep? Are you traveling on a plane and need a quick power nap? Does your newborn baby wake up in the middle of the night? There are numerous benefits to using White Noise:
– Helps you sleep by blocking distractions
– Relaxes and reduces stress
– Pacifies fussy and crying babies
– Increases focus while enhancing privacy
– Soothes headaches and migraines
– Masks tinnitus (ringing of the ears)
Even when you’re asleep, your brain is constantly scanning and listening for sounds. If it’s too quiet, unwanted noises such as faucet drips or police sirens can interrupt your sleep. White Noise generates sounds over a wide range of frequencies, masking those noise interruptions, so you can not only fall asleep, but stay asleep.
– 40+ perfectly looped sounds with additional free sounds from the White Noise Market at http://whitenoisemarket.com/
– Record and loop new sounds with total ease
– Background audio support so you can use other apps while listening
– Create new soundscapes by mixing multiple noises together with support for adjusting volume, balance, and pitch of each individual sound in the mix.
– Full screen digital clock with multiple colors and brightness controls makes it the perfect companion for any nightstand
– Advanced alarm and timer system that slowly fades audio in and out so you awake naturally feeling more refreshed
– On-screen media player and volume controls with swipe gesture support for navigating sound collection
– Star favorite sounds and mixes in the sound catalog for quick access using the Favorite view
– Designed to work on all Android-based phones and tablets
– Advanced Settings let you prevent interruptions such as notifications, tweak buffer size for optimal playback, adjust sound volume, balance, pitch, custom alarm snooze times, and more. All the pro tools and settings you need for better sleep.
– No Advertising