Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you. Set the app to scan for and switch to best network.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved
– Improvements in “best network switcher” for 5Ghz specifically.
– Updated for Android 6.
– “Material design” widgets (version 3.5).
– A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
– Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
– Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
– “Best network” to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
– Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
What's New 188.8.131.52- Light theme adjustments for 5.0+.
- Updated translation: Portuguese Brazilian (thanks: Douglas Valter Soares).
- New translation: Ukrainian.
- Fix in "one tap network switch" widget (the popup window dismissing too soon).
- Fixes and improvements in "best network switcher" for 5Ghz.
- Enabled searching for "best network" even if the current network connection is good (in case there is a better one).
- Updated for Android 6.
- Added settings -> auto-scan on start.
- Bug fixes, accessibility on widgets.