Transform your phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard, remote desktop and trackpad using WiFi Mouse. it enables you to control your PC, MAC or HTPC effortlessly through a local network connection.
Also support stream your phone SD card content to smart TV or any DLNA device.
What can WiFi Mouse do for you?
– Wireless mouse: Support mouse left/right click and scroll, works as remote wireless mouse
– Wireless keyboard: Support Android system keyboard and simulate computer keyboard
– Wireless trackpad: Support tap for click, two fingers tap for right click, three fingers move for drag and drop,
and more gestures.
– Handwriting gestures: Control your windows, media player and presentation with cool gestures.
– Computer remote controllers: Control media player, internet explorer, PPT/Keynote, windows, even shutdown your computer.
– Stream your phone SD card files to any DLNA device or application: Such as smart TV, Kodi/XMBC and so on.
– Browse DLNA server shared files, and stream them to DLNA devices.
WiFi Mouse features
– Mouse movement and click
– Make scrolling
– Android keyboard or simulate full screen computer keyboard
– Voice to text to computer
– Many gestures: Tap,double tap,two fingers slide, three fingers drag and drop, four fingers slide
– Computer applications list and start
– Media controller: Control many media player applications
– Presentation controller: Control PPT, Keynote
– Shutdown: Shutdown, restart, and logout your computer
– Handwriting gestures: Handwriting gestures to control window, media player or presentation.
– Compatible with Windows/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu).
What's New 3.2.2- Stream your SD card files to smart TV or any other DLNA device.
- Brows DLNA device shared files, and stream them to other DLNA device.