Accupedo Pro is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo Pro.
– The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
– Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
– Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
– Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
– Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
– Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
– Concise widget display on Home screen: 2×1, 3×1, and 4×1
– Edit daily step counts.
– Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
– Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
– Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
– Share daily log on the Facebook.
– Email a daily log file.
– Language option: default and English
– After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
– Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
– It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
– Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
– The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
– Help and FAQ are built in the App.