Open more apps at the same time in floating windows and enjoy real multitasking! Don’t leave current app for a small task… Floating Apps is the largest and the most advanced collection of floating mini apps available on Google Play!
– watch YouTube & movies while using your phone for other things
– take notes or use calculator anywhere & anytime
– view email attachments without leaving email app
– view multiple PDF files at the same time
– open links in floating browser and view them later
– translate vocabularies without leaving current app
– and do much much much more…
Supported languages: EN, CS, DE, ES, FA, FR, ID, IT, JA, KO, PL, PT-BR, RO, RU, UK, SK, SV, TR, VI
Floating Apps comes with more than 35 floating apps including
– Floating Browser
– Floating Notes
– Floating Document Viewer (PDF, DOC, DOCX, ODT and more)
– Floating Youtube
– Floating Facebook
– Floating Twitter
– Floating Google+
– Floating Calculator
– Floating Contacts
– Floating Dialer
– Floating File Manager
– Floating Music Player
– Floating Video Player
– Floating Image Viewer
– Floating Audio Recorder
– Floating Translator
– Floating Paint
– Floating Google Maps
– Floating Wifi Manager
– Floating Games
– and 15 more apps (see https://www.floatingapps.net for full list of 35 floating apps)…
– also, you can create your own floating apps from home screen widgets and URLs!
The Most Advanced Features
– Stop switching from one app to another and experience real multitasking with floating mini apps that make your life easier!
– Do not find the right floating app for you? Turn homescreen widgets and URLs into your very own floating apps.
– Access floating apps anywhere and anytime without leaving what you are just doing with Floating Menu and Quick Launch.
– Extremely powerful floating menu allows you to access not only floating apps, but also normal and recent apps and shortcuts!
– Access floating apps with one tap via movable & resizable quick launch icon that stays always on top of other apps.
– Move windows by simply dragging their title, resize them by dragging their bottom bar. Arrange windows your way!
– Maximize the floating app to utilize the whole screen. Minimize it if you don’t need it now and restore it later.
– Easily access advanced features & functions, control the window, its borders and transparency with context menu!
– Open links, videos or images using floating apps the same way as you do with normal apps. Use shortcuts, notifications and more.
– It’s just like multiviews / multi windows on Samsung or split screen mode but for all Androids!