Map My Walk+ – GPS Walking, Jogging, Running, Tracking Workouts and Calorie Counter.
Start walking with the MapMyWalk+ community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
Get the Plus app now for an ad-free experience!
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
– Gear Tracker – Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
– 600+ Activities – Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
– Workout Stats – Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
– Share Data – Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
– Go MVP – Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
– MVP Members Only – Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
– Activity Feed – Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
– Social – Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
– 24/7 Activity Graph – Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
– Import Data – We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
– Challenges – Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.