Play a piece of gaming history with the original Mega Man, the action-packed classic platformer!
In the year 200X, six robots created by master roboticist Dr. Light are tampered with by the evil genius Dr. Wily, and go on a destructive rampage! Only one robot remains who can put a stop to Wily’s plans and restore world peace: the heroic Mega Man.
WHAT IS MEGA MAN
The original Mega Man captivated users at the time of its release with its challenging gameplay and innovative concept of taking the weapons from your enemies, then using them to exploit weaknesses in the bad guys yet to come.
– Normal Mode: (Unlimited continues) The continue screen is displayed whenever Mega Man dies. Selecting Continue allows you to restart from the last checkpoint you passed in the current stage.
– Hard Mode: This challenging mode limits your number of continues, and enemy attacks deal more damage. There are also fewer checkpoints within stages.
– Sound: Increase the number to raise the volume.
– Vibration: Set to “On” to have your device vibrate when Mega Man takes damage. (Default setting: On) Note: This option will not be displayed on devices with no vibration function.
– Attack: Auto: Hold the attack button for rapid-fire Mega Buster shots. Manual: Each press of the attack button fires one Mega Buster shot. Tap repeatedly for rapid-fire shots.(Default setting: Auto)
– Speed: Choose between Normal and High to adjust gameplay speed.
– Key Config: Change position of the in-game attack button and jump button.
Search Elec Man’s stage for the Magnet Beam, which lets you place platforms wherever you like! To access the Magnet Beam, you’ll need to defeat Guts Man and get his weapon, or defeat Elec Man and play through the stage again with his weapon.