My Boy! is a super fast and full-featured emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It emulates nearly all aspects of the real hardware correctly.
This is by far the only emulator that supports link cable emulation with decent speed.
*** To play GB/C games, you need to get My OldBoy!.
*** You CAN link up two different games, and it is easy! Refer to instructions on our website.
*** CHEATS ACTUALLY WORK! Please refer to the FAQ on our website.
– Fastest emulation, therefore saves your battery to the MAX.
– Very high game compatibility. Run nearly all games without a problem.
– Link cable emulation either on the same device, or across devices over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
– Gyroscope/tilt/solar sensor and rumble emulation through your Android’s hardware sensors and vibrator!
– Enter multilined GameShark/ActionReplay/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running.
– High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
– IPS/UPS ROM patching
– OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
– Cool video filters through the support of GLSL shaders.
– Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed.
– Save games at any time with screenshot
– On-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later), as well as shortcut buttons such as load/save.
– A very powerful screen layout editor, with which you can define the position and size for each of the on-screen controls, as well as for the game video.
– External controllers support, such as the MOGA controllers.
– Clean & simple yet well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android.
– Create and switch to different screen-layout and key-mapping profiles.
– Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.
No games are included in this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.