OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition which is a technology to convert image to text. This apps takes an image and converts it into digitized text which can then be shared to other applications such as Email and SMS, or simply copy paste the text to anywhere you like.
– Offline OCR
– Built-in image enhancement tools
– Simple to use but feature rich
– Huge language support
– Remove ads – Permanently removes all advertisements.
– Image dewarp – Fix text lines that are wavy/bent due to curved book pages.
– Save to sdcard and image share – Image/text can be saved to sdcard. Also allows sharing of enhanced image.
– OCR modes – Advance OCR modes, character white/blacklist, and disable dictionary.
– Paragraph scanning mode – Allows you to remove unwanted line breaks in paragraphs.
– Create PDF – Creates PDF files where text can be selected and copy paste.
– Text to speech – Text to speech language support. Also allows automatic text reading upon OCR.
– Multi-language OCR – Perform OCR with multiple languages.
– Full screen editing – Allows one to hide the image during text editing.