Overlays Pro is an advanced multitasking/multi window automation tool that floats your widgets everywhere.
Try it, it’ll float your boat!
Control your Overlays in multiple ways:
1. Application – show your overlays only when a specific application is running.
2. Events – trigger your overlays on event occurrence, for example – automatically float your music player widget when you plug your headset.
3. Home button – long press your Home button to toggle an overlays profile.
4. Shortcuts – add overlays profiles’ shortcuts to your home launcher to spare some room!
5. Sidebar – swipe the left or right side of your screen to reveal our sidebar and toggle your overlays.
6. Always On – If you wish to float an overlay everywhere and all the time, just set it to Always On (tap its row to toggle).
7. Lock screen (Pro) – show overlays over your Android stock lock screen.
8. Quick Setting Tile (Pro, Android 7.0+)
Included free in-app Overlays:
– Floating Browser
– Floating YouTube
– Floating Camera
– Floating Dialer & Contacts
– Floating Flashlight
– Floating Calculator
– Battery, Weather, Clock, Missed calls, Unread messages and Widget shortcut
– Long press any overlay, anywhere, to enter edit mode, where you’ll be able to move, delete, re-size and configure the overlay.
– Set a different size and position for each overlay per screen orientation, portrait and landscape.
– Change any overlay’s background color, visibility and other settings.
– Show the overlay only in required orientation.
Video Tutorials – http://youtu.be/hbo9Y1HyVl0?list=PLM5qor5-ZTTaiaHGG1tXZyT2BGZbRs3Hj