Pandemic: The Board Game is a family-friendly cooperative game. Simple to understand and lots of fun, Pandemic: The Board Game puts you in an apocalyptic situation where you must work as a team to save the world.
How to play:
In Pandemic: The Board Game each player has a unique role with different abilities. On a turn, players will have four actions in order to cure diseases and save the world. They can remove disease cubes from the board; fly to a city in need; trade cards with fellow players; and much more.
At the end of every player’s turn, new cities are infected with disease cubes and Epidemics may arise. You must fight to prevent the outbreaks before they spin out of control.
In Pandemic: The Board Game, there is only one way to win: cure all four diseases before you run out of time!
An award-wining board game and player favorite since its release in 2008, Pandemic: The Board Game is now available for Android devices.
– 7 role cards with unique abilities
– Supports games for 2, 3, or 4 players, but can be played solo if you play multiple roles
– Pass-and-play multiplayer (2-4)
– Three difficulty settings make the game suitable for beginners, intermediate players, and experts
– Fully guided interactive tutorial; plus “Info Mode” for in-game reminders of the rules
– Full rulebook included for easy access and detailed reference at all times
– Animated interface gives clear indication of the game’s progress and hotspots
– “Undo” system
– Adaptive soundtrack
– Complete implementation of the board game suitable for expert play
– Interface designed and tested for ease-of-use
– On the Brink expansion content available as in-app purchase
– 6 new roles and 8 new events
– Play with 5 players
– Legendary difficulty setting for players with a deathwish
– 2 events in player deck per player
– Virulent Strain challenge available as in-app purchase
– 8 Virulent Strain Epidemic cards with unique effects
– Pandemic: The Board Game will run on devices using Android version 4.0.3 or higher with 1GB of RAM.
– For an optimal experience, we recommend to play it on devices equipped with a quad-core processor.