In this award-winning board game for two, quilting has never been more competitive! In the long-awaited digital adaptation of Uwe Rosenberg’s Patchwork, players patch their way to victory using fabric pieces of assorted sizes, colors, and buttons. The best quilt is the fullest, and whoever can patch up their quilt the most and collect more buttons wins the game – but be resourceful and plan every stitch! Keep an eye on the costs and the time it takes to stitch a patch to be the best patchwork master. Play against quilters from around the world on multiple platforms and compete for the highest rank. Face computer opponents, or stick to a local game with a friend. Patch your way to the top in Patchwork!
– True digital conversion of the award-winning board game Patchwork by Uwe Rosenberg
– Consider every stitch you make in this deceivingly simple game
– Worldwide cross-platform multiplayer
– Easy interactive tutorial
– Analyze your best games or even learn tricks from the pros with Playback
– Customize your app interface with an ever increasing number of backgrounds and colorful patterns
– Challenge the AI in easy, medium, or hard mode