Print directly from Android phone or tablet to almost any printer! Print photos, emails, documents (including PDF, Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and other files), bills, invoices, messages, web pages and more. PrinterShare makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is right next to you or across the world!
With PrinterShare you can easily print images and photos (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails (from Gmail) and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, SMS and MMS, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications using Share action. You even can print text messages for trial or legal matters!
You can configure many printing options such as paper size, page orientation, copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
With the free version of the app you can:
– Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
– Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
– Print via Google Cloud Print (including Save as PDF);
– Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing, you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
– Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
– Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100/150/200/250 Mobile series and HP Officejet H470), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Ricoh, Lexmark, Kyocera, OKI and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.