R-Type II is a horizontal scrolling shooter arcade game developed and published by Irem in 1989. This classic old-school game is the sequel to R-Type and the story takes place two years after. The player controls a ship called the R-9C which is an improved version of its predecessor, the R-9.
The Bydo Empire is back! Take it down with power-ups, two new types of weapons, the Search Laser and Shotgun Laser, and a new anti-ground unit bomb.
With original features
– Unlock six levels each with its own unique boss.
– Upgrade to new weapons, power-ups, and attachments to fight wave of enemies.
– Keep original graphics or choose improved ones thanks to filter and scanline options
… And new features too!
– Choose between three difficulty settings: unlimited (unlimited lives), normal (same as original) & insane (more challenge!).
– Two control modes: Touch and virtual D-Pad
– Customizable controls
– Auto Fire ON/OFF
– Available in 10 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Portuguese.
– Play in full-screen, or keep the game’s original screen ratio
– Google Play Game Services: 11 unlockable achievements + online leaderboards (normal & insane modes only)
– Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers, NVIDIA SHIELD, Xperia Play & more.
– Available on M.O.J.O.
– Tablet support
Are you looking for challenge? R-Type II is the perfect game!