Autodesk SketchBook is an intuitive painting and drawing application designed for people of all skill levels, who love to draw. We reimagined the paint engine, so SketchBook delivers more fluid pencils and natural painting than ever before, all while keeping the interface clean and simple. With SketchBook, capture everything from your smallest doodles to your biggest ideas, all in one place, no matter where you are.
Time-lapse recording is now available for Android! Easily capture in-app video of your drawing process to share with your network. We also removed the Sign In requirement for many of the advanced features. Now, just download and discover a more powerful drawing app, without signing in. We’ve also made it easier to import your traditional art onto a layer in SketchBook with Import from Camera. Snap a photo of your line art and start coloring in SketchBook.
Sketch, create line art, paint – discover an authentic, natural experience as close to pencil, pen, marker, or brush on paper as a digital art tool can be.
– Full screen workspace and unobtrusive user interface
– 10+ preset brushes, including customizable pencils, pens, and markers that deliver a natural drawing experience
– Synthetic pressure-sensitivity
– 2500% zoom for controlling the finest details of your art
– A complete Layer Editor with up to 3 layers and 16 blending modes
– Symmetry and proportional transform tools
– A comprehensive Brush Library: 100+ preset pencils, pens, brushes, and markers
– Synthetic and smudge brush sets
– Full Copic Color Library
– More layers
– Full layer controls with 18 layer blending modes
– Advanced selection tools (marquee, lasso, magic wand)
– Gradient fills tools (linear, radial)
Easily organize your artwork in SketchBook’s Gallery with multiple view options, albums, and flexible ordering. You can save to and store your work on Dropbox.
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese